'

Thursday, November 4, 2010

I am a retired blog writer.

To all of you out there who have followed my journeys and adventures across three different continents, thank you. I have enjoyed telling my stories and sharing the pictures and memories I have made from many different places in the world. It's been a wild ride, and I have loved (just about) every minute of it.

Because this is my last blog entry on Shh! Don't Tell Mom!, I think it's fitting that I reveal this: I tell mom just about everything. Mom even reads the blog. But thank you anyways to everyone out there who has kept my secrets : ).

May the peace and love of the Lord be behind you, in front of you, beside you, above you and within you - no matter where it is that you may be and on whatever adventure you and your family may be on.

No comments:

Post a Comment