'

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Shout Out to Jenna

My eleven year old cousin Jenna, who lives in Toledo, Ohio, has been asking for a picture of me in panty hose. I guess this is a testament of my love for her. Here ya go, Jenna:






I have learned a couple of things from this experience:
  • My mother is a sneaky woman. When I went to open the panty hose package, I realized she sent me not one but TWO pairs of panty hose. She is one sick puppy.
  • No matter how old you are or how much more mature you get, panty hose will always be awful. They made my legs look green.

It's looking like I'm wearing pants this winter : )

2 comments:

  1. oh please. get some thigh highs and suck it up buttercup. lol. your legs do not look green.
    love, Moppet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting Meghan. Very interesting. I don't know about that.
    Sincerely,
    your cousin, Kate

    ReplyDelete