'

Friday, July 2, 2010

Time to Get Goin'

I have two days until I am stateside and five days until I am home. My travel plans are as follows:

I leave for Bratislava on Saturday afternoon and arrive in the evening. I wake up with Heidi and Eric on Sunday morning and together we catch a bus from Bratislava to the Vienna airport. The three of us are on three different flights but we all leave between ten and eleven o’clock. My personal flight has me going further east to Warsaw before I finally head west. I arrive in NYC at 4pm on the 4th of July. I’m going to spend three days with Meredith, one of my best friends in the whole world. Then, finally, I fly from NYC to CLT on Wednesday, July 7th. I touchdown at 3pm and will be home by 4. I can’t wait to see you guys. Thank you so much for all the ways you have loved and cared for and supported me while I have been so far away. Your prayers and thoughts have meant the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment